Materials used for Open Seam Tubing: Unfinished and Prefinished Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Alloys Copper, Bronze, Tempered, Clad, Perforated, Wire Cloth, Expanded, Textured.
Prefinishes: Prepainted, Galvanized, Preplated, Prepolished, Prelacquered, Pre-Embossed Preanodized, Aluminized, Galvannealled, Strippable PVC Coated, Prelaminated Vinyl.
- Inline Press Fabrications: Cut to Length, Holes, Slots, Cuttouts, End Fabricating, Shear Forms, etc
- Open Seam Tubing Gaps not shown can also be povided, as well as Different Thicknesses and O.D.'s
- Other Custom Special Shaped Open Seam Tubing is possible, along with Finned, Flanged and Hemmed Seams
- Telescoping Sizes are possible for Open Seam Tubing
- Insertions and Tape Applications can be done Inline
- Strippable-PVC Coating can be Included for Protecting Decorative Finishes
|N/A Roll Formed Open Seam Square and Rectangular Tubing. Standard tooling available for many sizes. Roll Formed in all metals: Plain or Prefinished, Prenotched & Cut To Length Inline. Max thickness of .120" down to .005" thick. Developed material widths from 15" max down to .375". Finished accurate lengths from 3" through 40 feet long. Available in Steel, Stainless, Galvanized, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Bronze, High Strength, Cor-Ten, Clad, Perforated, Embossed, Woven Wire Cloth, Martinsite, Titanium, Nickel, Special Alloys and more. Prefinished include: Galvanized(G30, G60, G90, G120, 2-oz, Bonderized, Chromate, Electro), PrePainted, PrePlated, PreAnodized, PreLaminated Vinyl, PrePolished, Galvanealled, Aluminized, Galvan, Strippable-Pvc, and more. Inline fabrications include: Holes, Slots, Notches, Perforating, Embossings, Shear Forms, Cut-to-Length, Swept length radii, Ring Bending, Tabs, Cutouts, Depressions, Miters, and more. Min. order-2,000 feet.|